Please read below points before you proceed to registration form:
- You are applying as a delegate of MUN.
- What is MUN delegate? Model United Nations Delegates are the participants who are the beneficiaries who take part in committee’s scope of work directly. They are required to have full preparation about the conference including but not limited to rules and procedures of Model United Nations, assigned agenda, writing position paper(s), and prepare speeches relevant to topics under discussion in the committees.
- Before clicking on the link of registration at the end of this section, please make sure to have fully read our Committees Info which covers (General background of the committee, agenda, Number of participants allowed and language of the committee), as it will help you with better selection of your choice committee.
- In committee selection, AIMUN does not guarantee that your selected committee of first choice will be given to you, therefore, please make sure to consider minimum of three different committees.
- In Delegations Allotment, you will find all the committees with specific countries of representation available for delegates to choose from. Please note that due to high number of preferred selection for famous countries such as Afghanistan, US, UK, Russia and many more, you might not be able to get the country of your first choice so, you will have to choose four countries and one of which you will be assigned for.
- Please note that you should double check the email address you provide in registration form, if your email is incorrect, your application will not reach us. Also the provided email will be the only way of communication between you and AIMUN team.
- We will require a scan copy of your national ID “Tazkira” or passport to be loaded in to AIMUN registration form. Please note that your application will not be processed if your identification document is not attached.
- The information about conference fee is provided in Payment Information
- After the confirmation of your application and selection, you will only be allowed to represent one country in your assigned committee. This means that if you are assigned as the delegate of “Canada” in the committee of “ECOSOC”, your position paper(s), debate position, speeches should only be limited to the your country of representation and relevant to agenda.
- The last step before the conference is that you need to prepare very well to for the conference. We will send you all the study guides, research materials, MUN rules and procedures to fully prepare you for the conference.
Second round of the Registration for AIMUN 2017 is opened now and for sending us application click here…, please follow our Facebook Page for more news about AIMUN. Thank you for your interest in AIMUN.